Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Groovy Grinders

This beautifully made,sexy stainless steel mesh micro-filter coffee dripper with handle is the best of the best!! The best thing with this is that you do not have to use a paper filter with it. Using a paper filter removes so much of the essence of the coffee that you lose out on a lot of flavor. Yes you can brew finely ground espresso.. as I do all the time!!! Since this is an ultra-fine mesh, the sludge is kept out of your cup but all the oils remain in the coffee, not in some paper filter. I am a coffee lover. My 3 favorite ways to make great coffee, espresso machine , a press or pour over. It also makes great tea, and is a strainer for shrubs. I could not wait to receive this.
It is a great gift for the coffee drinker along with a good espresso!!
received this product in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

https://www.giveawayservice.com/p/p9f3z0u3/w1q9b4o1

No comments:

Post a Comment