Friday, October 23, 2015

Aquagenix® Razor 15" Arch Extension Arm and Aquagenix® Razor Rainfall Shower



WOW!! I was thrilled with my new shower head. it really does feel like rainfall. don't be fooled by the name- it's not a soft rainfall, it's great water pressure!  The water does not hit your body hard, it is gentle, but a lot of water comes out! Feels wonderful and makes it possible for my 6'3 son to shower without slouching over! Easy to install especially if you're mechanically challenged like me. Took me 5 minutes to install. I like that it's adjustable. And, it feels like you're taking a "rain shower". If you purchase this at Lowes.. a lifetime warranty!! You know you are getting solid products if they offer this!! Happy and thrilled with the shower head and the arm!!!





Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma9ad5f949a8257dbbc6d83854e15d149
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm8f682c02cb7b13eb05e2e780a580190f

No comments:

Post a Comment