Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cozypony Car charger!!

The angels are singing. I now can have my daughter in my car, with a charger that can charge my iphone 6 and her Samsung Galaxy S6. It is capable of charging 2 phones or a tom~tom gps and a cell or an ipad or a boost phone. You get the idea. It does come with a wire compatible for the Samsung. I am happy to say that this has two ports and one of the ports will charge your Samsung Galaxy S6. Most certainly recommend it. Charges very quickly!! A blue light next to the USB to show that it is working. I absolutely love it. This saved my ears on the long car ride!! I am very happy with this product and do definitely recommend if you have a child glued to their phone, this extra port, will stop the "look" and the sighs!! Happy m0m here!!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm8eb7fc51e6ae9cf8aa265b14cf467c43

No comments:

Post a Comment