Friday, October 9, 2015

Lucid ~n~ Dirty gets you SOFT ~N~CLEAN!!!pmd6dc21cb648af2cc4b7a53f485d03f34


Coffee Based Cleansing & Exfoliating Body Scrub (Chocolate Flavored) 210gr Made in USA

This works amazingly. Coffee grounds are a natural exfoliator.  It removes  dead, dry skin cells that collect on the  surface of our skin. The coffee buffs speeds up our own skins natural renewal process, producing healthy glowing skin.   Also, coffee's natural caffein content is used as a topical treatment for cellulite, as it dilates blood vessels which increases speed and volume of blood flow I opened the package.. if you LOVE coffee like I do, HEAVEN!!! My fiance  
was making a pot of coffee with this LMAO!! I stopped him just in time!!! lolololololol!!! Anywayz.. Works great and made my skin so smooth!! and so soft!! I have used it 3x thus far and if I had the time to use it EVERYDAY!! I would!!! I leave it on for 10-15 min.. wash off and done!!! Smooth skin.. and again only 3x but I love it and will have this in my bathroom at ALL times!!!

































Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmd6dc21cb648af2cc4b7a53f485d03f34

No comments:

Post a Comment