Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Firtst product trial.. Soft Cotton&Silk Blend Eye Mask With FREE Ear Plugs !!! pmd34ff18d819ea9dfeda0f638eae589f0

Hooray for me.. The reason why I am making the blog... I start my 1st product review   in the next couple of days. The job I have gives me insomnia. Some-days I don't sleep at all. I will be reviewing the Soft Cotton&Silk Blend Eye Mask With FREE Ear Plugs. and it being summer and the children with no curfew (rather 1:30ish) I go to sleep way earlier. With the noise and the bathroom lights going on and off, this could be the answer to my prayers!! As soon as I receive it.. I will review it.. good~bad or otherwise!! Keeping my fingers on this one and jopefully it REALLY WORKS!!!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID:
pmd34ff18d819ea9dfeda0f638eae589f0

No comments:

Post a Comment