Thursday, July 23, 2015

They came today!!!!


Soft Cotton&Silk Blend Eye Mask With FREE Ear Plugs!!! They came today!!!! I used them this afternoon after a DR appointment at 8AM.. Came home to chaos.. Children arguing-dogs playing and barking.. I was exhausted!! Went into my room.. Put on my eye mask.. ear plugs and I was put withing 10 min.. 3 hours later (still on and ) WELL RESTED!!!  of course  tonight I will be using them! Summer is here. With my children (ha! 1 is 20 years old) being teens. They pull all nighters. I on the other hand 12 is (or try to be) the latest I go to sleep. For starters I like how it can be adjusted to how tight I would like them!! Velcro. I so far am in LOVE with this!! I will post photos.. and I will let you know if it was a success!!! SO FAR HAPPY m0m0f05.. looking forward to a GREAT night sleep!!! If you would love to order use reference  pmd34ff18d819ea9dfeda0f638eae589f0 

No comments:

Post a Comment