Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My intro!!

Everyone welcomed to my blog spot..My name is Rita and I will be turning 47 (physically~mentally 21 ... again)on July 4th!!. I am a happy divorced mom of 5 and Grandma of 1 (so far). and a momma to 2 Boston Terriers  I am a professional waitress~ server.. and proud of it.. It has supported my children's lives and mine. I love meeting new people on a regular basis. I feel in my line of work, sometimes tough (because you can't please ppl who have it set in their mind~life sucks.. and try to pass the poison on) I am starting their night out on a great note or finishing their long day with a dinner and a cocktail. OK enough about me... I am doing this blog because I am a sort of "Mom~Friend~Co~Worker" that will be the 1st one to try the newest items out there and by word of mouth~ OMG You gotta try_____ " or I get "what did you use in your hair  to get: the curls- color- style?' I would love to apply for new prducts out there.. build up my followers. Give my opinion with pictures and videos. If I am asked to do a party, I will do the party as long as I have enough to go around for all to attend! So this is about me.. what I would like to do in my blogs and hopefully try out some items and blog about them!!! 

I will keep you posted it I am approved!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment