Tuesday, August 11, 2015

5 Piece Blemish tool kit.
I absolutely love this!!!  the quality and results are just as advertised. Great buy! Great deal! This is a fantastic black head cleanser! I was looking for something this good and I finally found it! The different tools for all different facial problems!!  For those of you that never tried it. First wipe all of the tools down with alcohol. Use whatever face wash  you use. Wash and clean your face. If at all possible place a hot cloth over your face to open your pores. Then use which ever tool for which ever blemish you have! When you are done, if you have a toner, use a cotton ball and dab it wherever the tool was used and FINALLY (again~if you have) use repairing cream.                                                                           Reference ID code pmd6e46b0eb1419567f3623b8c761f9920 


Disclosure: I received  this blemish kit n exchange for review from Giveaway Service website., I only recommend products I use personally and believe will be good for the public!!

No comments:

Post a Comment