Sunday, August 2, 2015

Runts new eyes!!! IT WORKED!!!!

Betta Bridges Pets Tear Stain Remover For Dogs


 I tried this for almost a week and a half on my 11 year old Boston terrier. I have to admit, although it is not the greatest smelling product, it works and it works well/ Runt sat patiently as I cleaned his tear stains. I also brought him to the vet a few days ago and brought Betta Bridges Pets Tear Stain Remover For Dogs and asked my vet, is it ok for him?? Will it harm him at the age he is at?/ She gave the 2 thumbs up!! I have to admit, I didn't think it was going to work. He does have the dark brindle coat. BUT all good and I have my handsome pup back again!!! I know when Sophie (white faced Boston) starts getting the tear stains. I will be using this and a few uses later ... it will be gone!!! I am enclosing the link and before and after photos. If you have any questions... ask!!!
The purchase link is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HQOBA5C?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

BEFORE

AFTER

No comments:

Post a Comment