Friday, August 7, 2015

Review for Ska Studio Waist Trainer!!

Hi ALL!!!  I received a few more try out items,,, and review and photos will be in here!!! First off I "thought" I was happy with me.. I just realized I REALLY need to loose 30 lbs. I am 4'9.. my weight should be in the 100 lb range... and it always was until I reached my 40's.. My average size clothes were x small or a 1..3 or 5... With all the going on's in my life..-moving from Miami to NY,  being sober for 8+ years, working as a server in restaurants, taking care of my children- worrying about my children.. Moms and Dads will understand the "Work is never done"... anyway.. working til 12ish and then coming home after midnight eating "dinner" staying up til 2am.. answering emails.. now blogging... I would buy black Boot Cut Jeggngs.. in a medium...  and of course the ladies that wear them.. they stretch... I ordered-Ska Studio Sports Waist Trainer,, in a medium (link to follow).. and it is the "GOOD" one.. the latex.. with the double hooks for sizing.. Well so excited I got approved. COULD NOT wait til it got here!!  I came home from work on a Tues night.. and YAY it was here.. Excited, going to wear it to work Wed.. I took my shower, did my lotion, deodorant, and I called my fiance and said we have to do this together. Since it was my 1st time. We holy hell.. reality slapped me silly!!! It took 20 minutes to get on... dripping in sweat (me... like I was running a mile) I knew at that moment.. OH SH!T how much weight did I really gain.. I didn't own a scale. I then bought a scale and I am OVER 145.. My fiance said "I love you no matter if you are 100 lbs or 200... that didn't make me feel ANY BETTER!! I did the review on Amazon.. honestly.. saying I most likely needed a large. I will not exchange it!! I will make a lifestyle change and fit into that BEAUTIFUL waist trainer. I also received the Bonke water bottle with  Fruit Infuser. To me that is a sign. Yesterday I started my lifestyle change. I am still wearing the waist trainer.. only take it off when I shower. I know it makes my hips and a$$ look larger BUT is that a bad thing?? NOPE!!! Long story short .. Ska Studio Sports Waist Trainer.. I love it.. anyone that wants to look TINY..and it also helps your posture.. no slouching!! .. it is an amazing product!!! I will post photos with my weight loss.. BUT the Ska Studio Sports Waist Trainer will not come off!!! Worth every penny spent!! Thank you for the eye opening opportunity.. and the healthy lifestyle CHANGE!!


!http://www.amazon.com/Studio-Colombian-Waist-Trainer-Cincher/dp/B00YJDVDAK/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

No comments:

Post a Comment